Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love and religion

Mexico approved gay marriage and as some say “Today the final barriers have come down.” unfortunately some groups (especially religious) started a war against this law and its followers, and after really sad and stupid public declarations a few people end up with a lawsuit because of their comments of dishonour, degradations and discrimination against the gay community.

Ironic thing about those who are supposed to spread God´s love and the only thing they give is "the word of hate"

Love is love no matter the religion, believes or culture, love is a basic need that every living soul in this planet needs. The right to love and to be loved is for everyone.


6 comments:

Y said...

Good for you,Mexico!
Love the graphic,Ed!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Meixco!

Lez Hard said...

I agree!

ehirano said...

Yup great news! In addition, also same sex adoption is possible.

Lez Hard said...

Hello Edgar,
I'm glad you're back on your blog. It seems you're very busy. It's healty for your mind and your body! But not too much, don't burn out!

May I ask you a special favor?

Sometime, I'ld like to change my blog presentation. And I just thought you could help me drawing something. When you watched my blog, may be an idea came through your mind. It would be the way I appear on the web. Would it fit to my spirit? That will be a surprise for me... Once, when you'll have time for it, if & when you'll get the idea...

Have a good thursday. Hugs

Laurent ~ Lez-hard
lez-hard@hotmail.fr

Dialeto de Afrodite said...

hei, my name is Karol, im from Brasil