Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WOW WOW WOW!

I´m in a lot of changes, good ones, positive ones, that´s why I needed to see my blog a lil more brighter, I wanted it to be an extension of me, make it more personal. I´ll be adding more new things in the next days that you might like :P.

I did a lot of different graphics for the header, this one I choose, could be simple but it express exactly how I feel right now, naked and ready to take all the opportunities that comes in my life, with no masks, just me, bare and being myself. Hope you like it as I do.

And the big surprise of the day! WOW WOW WOW! ( So into place singing Kylie´s) There´s no word already created that could help me to express myself properly, the only word I can think of is "Gracias" Thank you very much Sue, from the bottom of my heart "Thank you" SUE RULES!

Still jumping with joy I wanted to post again Marco da Silva´s portrait, after 7 months it keeps giving me satisfactions, it means a lot to the artist and the guy behind these words.

I don´t want to sound too cloying but how not to love you guys if you are so nice and kind.

I really hope you like the new image of my blog, and I as always say, Make yourselves at home, kick off your shoes and enjoy.

Once again Love you Sue, you pretty Lady.

And Marco, Thank you very much.







Visit Marco Da Silva´s Blog to see the post

14 comments:

Y said...

The new design looks fantastic,buddy!Just love it!You are ver aesthetic person,and I like that:)

Again,great to hear you`re happy.

I was gonna comment earlier but I somehow thought I should wait and comment after Sue.I think that honor belongs to her below that post.But well,I`m very impatient:)hehe

Love the header,the pic,the text...everything!

Many kisses to you:P
And have a sexy day:)*winks*

ehirano said...

Thanks Toni, I´m really happy you like it!
It´s so funny, because I was wondering, Why in hell haven´t you stopped by and make a comment? LOL
Now I know, I like that of you, always so nice and polite, and impatient at the same time.

Abrazos!! and mamy kisses to you too.
And hey, why don´t we both have that sexy day, better a horny one! *Nudge Nudge*

Sue said...

Sorry I didn't comment right away, I was just too embarrassed. But I am glad I made you so happy Hirano! Who knew that Marco would post your art on his own blog! How cool is that??? It really is some of your best work.

I love the brightness of your new header and blog design. It is all so uplifting and positive. I feel the new energy from it.

Thanks again and kisses!

ehirano said...

Yeah Sue it´s so cool that Marco took his time to make a post with my work. I´m happy, happy and happier :)

And...I don´t want you to be embarrassed about it pretty lady, please :P

Great you like the new look of my blog, I want everybody to feel relax and comfy, give you no less.

Lots of love and lots of kisses.

Sh@ney said...

Thats is awesome my friend...You deserve the attention for the wonderful art work you have submitted. I am glad he took the time to write you...Congratulations!
Also love your new blog layout/design.
Bug hugs
xoxo

ehirano said...

Oh Shaney babe, thank you for your nice words :P

It´s so cool you like my new design.

Hugs and kisses

Lez Hard said...

Cher Homme de Mexico,
Merci beaucoup d'avoir choisi l'Homme que j'aime pour faire le lien avec moi! J'adore

ehirano said...

Il est un plaisir de faire lien avec toi sexy boy!

Y said...

Hey,bud,I didn`t know you were so good with the French tongue...hhhh...language I meant:)*winks*

Besoo

ehirano said...

Mmm...I studied French some years ago, but it´s so hard to find people to practice with around here , The great thing is that French has a lot of similarities with Spanish, that makes things a lot easier :P These days I have more practice with my tongue than with French, I can easily tie a knot in a cherry stem Hehehehe. Mhmm this is a good title for a future post! I have to write something about it :)

Hugs and kisses

My Invincible life said...

o no! es muy fantastica de blog!
que increible que lo que haces.
lleno de colores.
:)
Muy bien Ehirano!

Y said...

Yup,French and Spanish belong to the same Language group-the group of the Romance languages.(as far as I remember from my German study)

I`m looking forward to seeing that post:)hehe
Knowing you,I think it`ll be very COOL!

I see your fan`s list is frowing ,babe:)

ehirano said...

Thank you for the nice words Invincible boy, It makes me really happy that you like my work. Thanks, Come anytime you want. Saludos!

Great isn´t it Toni? keeps on my happy face :P
BTW, you need to teach me some bad words in German and Bulgarian *winks*

Y said...

No problem,amigo:)
::winks,winks::

BTW,our Venezuelan amigo B.O told me how is in Spanish "fuck me"
*blush*